The Wisconsin Long Term Care Advisory Council meets six times a year. It reserves time on each agenda to hear from the public about the issues and concerns the public may have about the long-term care system in Wisconsin. If you have the opportunity, you may want to come to a meeting and hear about the issues facing Wisconsin as we move forward to improve our state's long-term care system.
If you have questions about the Council or upcoming meetings, contact the Division of Medicaid Services, Long Term Care Benefits and Programs at 608-264-6726 or write to: Division of Medicaid Services, Long Term Care Council, Department of Health Services, 1 W. Wilson St., Room 527, Madison, WI 53707-7851.
9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
2110 Rimrock Rd
Madison, WI 53713
- March 12, 2019 (Conference room change: Superior Room at the Clarion Suites, Madison)
- May 14, 2019
- July 9, 2019
- September 10, 2019
- November 12, 2019
- November 13, 2018 (agenda) (handouts) (LTC Scorecard) (Long-Term Care: Worker Recruitment and Retention Resources) (WFACSA Support Caregiving in Wisconsin)
- September 11, 2018 (agenda) (handouts)
- July 10, 2018 (agenda) (handouts) (ADRC Scope of Services Draft) (MCO Contract Amendment Draft)
- May 8, 2018 (agenda) (handouts)
- March 13, 2018 (agenda) (handouts)
- January 9, 2018 (agenda) (handouts)