The Wisconsin Long Term Care Advisory Council meets six times a year. It reserves time on each agenda to hear from the public about the issues and concerns the public may have about the long-term care system in Wisconsin. If you have the opportunity, you may want to come to a meeting and hear about the issues facing Wisconsin as we move forward to improve our state's long-term care system.
If you have questions about the Council or upcoming meetings, contact the Division of Medicaid Services, Long Term Care Benefits and Programs at 608-264-6726 or write to: Division of Medicaid Services, Long Term Care Advisory Council, Department of Health Services, 1 W. Wilson St., Room 518, PO Box 309, Madison, WI 53701-0309.
The Long Term Care Advisory Committee will be holding its meetings virtually until further notice. The public is welcome to observe the meetings. The Zoom link for each meeting can be found in the meeting's agenda.
November 10, 2020
- November 13, 2018 (agenda) (handouts) (minutes) (LTC Scorecard) (Long-Term Care: Worker Recruitment and Retention Resources) (WFACSA Support Caregiving in Wisconsin)
- September 11, 2018 (agenda) (handouts)
- July 10, 2018 (agenda) (handouts) (ADRC Scope of Services Draft) (MCO Contract Amendment Draft)
- May 8, 2018 (agenda) (handouts)
- March 13, 2018 (agenda) (handouts)
- January 9, 2018 (agenda) (handouts)